Visited by millions each year, Darling Harbour is a vibrant hotbed of cultural and commercial activity. Whatever your travelling heart desires, you’ll find it in and around this glittering harbour. Shopping sprees, fireworks, cultural festivals, markets, cinemas, fine wines, international foods, conventions… you name it, it’s all there.
And when you stay at Seasons Darling Harbour, the many delights and temptations of the precinct are right there at your doorstep. From this convenient location, guests can discover the neighbourhood’s main attractions by foot and enjoy easy access to the CBD.
By Taxi - Discovering Sydney by taxi is easy. From Sydney International & Domestic Airport, the drive to Seasons Darling Harbour is 20-30 minutes and fares range from $50 - $70AUD. For taxi enquiries, call 13 33 00 (Taxis Combined).
By Train - Airport Railway Link is the direct rail connection between Sydney International & Domestic Airport and the Sydney CBD. Stations are located beneath all three terminals: T1 (International), T2 (Domestic), and T3 (Domestic). Starting from $14AUD, one-way tickets can be purchased to and from all stations in the CityRail network. Our guests should take the direct service to Central Station, where they can transfer to the Sydney Light Rail service to Paddy’s Market. Seasons Darling Harbour is approximately 100 metres from the market.
By Shuttle Bus - Various Airport Shuttle companies operate from the domestic and international terminal exits at Sydney Airport. When departing Seasons Darling Harbour, consult with our Guest Relations Team to find the shuttle service best suited to your itinerary.
By Rental Car - Vroom Vroom Vrom - Getting around Sydney is easier with a rental car. VroomVroomVroom can help you find the perfect vehicle for your next trip. Save time and money by comparing deals from major car rental companies. Lowest rates guaranteed! For more details, call 1300 722 920 or visit https://www.vroomvroomvroom.com.au/.
By Car - Seasons Darling Harbour is a convenient 12km drive from Sydney International & Domestic Airport. Upon arrival, take advantage of discounted undercover parking at Number 1 Dixon Parking. The entrance to Secure Parking is located on Harbour Street, near the Liverpool Street intersection. The entrance is marked with a big parking symbol and a sign that reads: Number 1 Dixon.
NOTE: Number 1 Dixon Parking is not managed by Seasons Darling Harbour. To receive discounted guest rates, follow these terms and conditions:
- Upon entry, park at any available parking space on Levels B1 or B2. Guests are to use the hotel lifts located on Levels B1 or B2 – these lifts are clearly marked with Seasons Darling Harbour signage.
- Guest must register car number plate with the staff at check in to receive the discounted price at $45 per day for hotel guests. Multiple entries/exits permitted.
- Seasons Darling Harbour does not take responsibility for any lost, stolen or damaged tickets. Guests must contact Secure Parking directly regarding lost, stolen or damaged tickets.
- Height restriction is 2m.
- Parking within this facility is subject to the Secure Parking Terms & Conditions